Saturday, January 24, 2009

Random tag after a good meal at Cosi...

1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smoke?
Yes, it does. Unfortunately. I hate, erm, not the people who smoke, but the act of smoking.

2. How about drinking?
Well, if he's not a heavy drinker, that's fine with me.

3. Do you like someone you can’t have?
Now? No.

4. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Maybe.

5. What’s your favourite sport?
It used to be netball. Now? It's too cold to play sports.
Font size
6. Its Saturday night, and you’re home alone… what do you do?
Read? Sounds dorky, but it's nice and relaxing. With a cup of coffee by my side, of course.

7. Do you like roller coasters?
I hate it when I'm on it, but when I see it, I want to go on it. Make sense?

8. When’s the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
I don't know.


9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
Johnny Depp is kinda cute...


10. What are you doing this weekend?
Intercultural Leadership Program presentation, CNY celebration with other Asians, homework

11. What is your favorite restaraunt?
I can't name you one, but they're all over Malaysia.

12. Have you ever hugged someone?
Oh yes, I miss his hugs.


13. Ever kissed someone you weren’t attracted to?
THAT is going to be weird...

14. Do you like anyone right now?
Yea...

15. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
I look at a person as a whole.

16. Which do you prefer, Beach or Mountains?
Beach baby!


17. What kind of phone do you have?
A sad Nokia 2610.


18. Computer or Laptop?
Indifferent.

19. Jeans or Sweats?
I love jeans, especially skinny jeans nowadays.

20. Which year(s) has/have been the best so far?
Each year has its own good and bad.


21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
I'm going to have a 2 in front of my age!

22. What should you be doing right now?
Showering, then a bit of homework?

23. What is your favourite TV show?
TVB dramas...mou dak deng.

24. What’s been your last purchase?
textbooks. they cost a bomb!

25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
Repelled by them, you should say.

26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
Oh yes, I slipped on ice the other day, while I was on my way to church.

27. What do you do when you’re at home?
Chill.


28. What is your favourite subject?
Economics for now.

29. What’s the best thing that’s ever happened to you?
Knowing my current bf.


No comments: