Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year Resolutions-2009

hey peeps

this blog is so dead man..so i've decided to revive it by jotting down my not-so-important new year resolutions..i know..everyone's doin it..but..what is a NEW YEAR without resolutions rite? hehe

1) spend more time with family-i've been going out with friends so often that my dad complained he seldom see me at home..and so, this is my top priority this year..=)
2) grow closer to God-prayers, read Bible, serve in church, have fellowship
3) spend less, which means, less shopping =(-come on, it's global economy crisis. i think it's time for me to set my budget =_=
4) maintain my CGPA-well, my cgpa isn't that fantastic..but.i'm contented =P
5) pick up my piano-hai, my piano is so abandoned right now..it's master doesn't like to play it anymore
6) stay true to myself- i am not going to alter my personality juz to please others..come on, like me or get lost
7) be more sensitive to ppl around me- it's in the progress, trust me..hahah
8) take good care of myself-as in my skin, hair, weight-basically, d whole package la..lol

~alright, i can't think anymore..i will add on to the list, dun worry

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! =)

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!

eL tInker said...

subby!!
where's ur new year resolutions?
hehe
and update this blog la..=_=

Sabrina said...

me never set new year resolution...

will update...soon, hehe. wait and see =p