Thursday, January 8, 2009

Making Decisions, URGH

Those who know me know that I hate making decisions.

"Why do I hate making decisions?", I ask myself.

1. Because I'm afraid of making the wrong decision.
2. Because I'm afraid that I'll regret in the future.
3. Because I'm afraid that better things will come after the decision is made.
4. Because I do not want to be responsible for the outcome of the decision.

In short, because I'm SCARED to make decisions.

These few days have been filled with decision makings - Should I go for summer school? Or should I follow my heart's desire and go home? But if I go home, what about my plans to do a dual degree? Will I be able to fulfill my plans? If I go home, what should I do? Should I go to Chicago before going home?

Even booking tickets made me dizzy... Which airline should I take? Should I fly through JFK or Philly? If I fly through JFK, how do I get to JFK? Will I be able to pack up and go home by May 13?

Thousands and thousand of questions flood through my mind every single minute. Those questions might seem irrelevant and petty. But, they constantly boggle my mind and in the end, all I want to do is...

SLEEP ~.~

8 comments:

Poirot1989 said...

Haish...some people become the victim of your rants hor?? =p

No lah! Just joking! =p

Regards,
Jian Wei

Sabrina said...

bluek!

Liz said...

me too! i don't like making decisions either.. i'm always worried i will make the wrong choice.... =/

anyway, good luck with deciding whether or not to come back malaysia for summer... if you miss home, come back =) summer school can wait til, er, sophomore year summer or some other year. and i know you can dual degree in time =)

gambatte subby! =)

Sabrina said...

Thanks Liz!!!! =)

*hugs*

Yoke Peng 玉萍 said...

follow your heart. =)

eL tInker said...

toss a coin?

LOL

Poirot1989 said...

Toss a coin???

Eh! Hui Theng! Ever since you became single, your mind damn chun d leh! So random! =p Good good good! Definitely on the hunting ground d! =p

Regards,
Jian Wei

eL tInker said...

yes JW
being single is fun..full of uncertainties..tossing coin is a must in a single life =P