Friday, January 16, 2009

blogging? er...

I have a feeling that I won't be blogging much anymore (not that I ever did anyway).

"Why?" you asked.

Well, it's because I have to contribute to my writing seminar's blog EVERY SINGLE day from Sunday till Thursday for the WHOLE semester. Talk about writing. -.-

But, I'm really excited about this class. I'm FINALLY going to learn how to write.

A new semester ahead of me. It's exhilarating.

It seems like it'll be a really busy semester though, with 6 classes (macroeconomics, calculus 3, chemistry, physics, writing, chemistry lab and MAYBE criminology) and maybe a job (fingers crossed). CommuniTech will require some commitment too. But, you know what? I have a feeling I will LOVE this semester!

11 comments:

eL tInker said...

hahaha..calculus 3! welcome to my previous life subby! u will find how 'great' it is to live with cal book d whole sem =P

Liz said...

lol. sounds fun although tiring...

Sabrina said...

what did you learn in Cal 3 Hui Theng? I took cal 2 again last sem and I learned new stuffs. The only thing that I've learned in INTEC was vectors.

Yoke Peng 玉萍 said...

you will enjoy cal 3. =P multiple integral... let's add oil together. this sem's cal is my last cal class!!! XD

Have a great sem! =)

Sabrina said...

i've done multiple integrals in Cal 2...

Yoke Peng 玉萍 said...

vector calculus? the one different from vector in Cal 2?

wat r u learning then?

Sabrina said...

this sem? im doing vector calculus, matrices, higher order differential equations, systems of linear differential equations and series solution of linear differential equations

Liz said...

hahaha. i no longer understand what you are saying. thank god my calculus days are over! *i hope*

Sabrina said...

i thought mine was over after INTEC =(

Yoke Peng 玉萍 said...

engineering calculus wont be over so early. lol.

Sabrina said...

i forgot i was going to an engineering school in Penn =p