Monday, August 4, 2008

Sex and Bruise

Now now, don't get over excited. When I say "Sex", I mean...




I've never watched the series because I find them quite boring. But, the movie is surprisingly entertaining! A movie about love lost, love found, forgiveness, friendship and yea, lots of SEX.


What I love most about this movie - the way Charlotte fiercely protects Carrie against Big after Big decides to not go on with the wedding. The furious look Charlotte throws at Big is TOUCHING! It shows how much she cares for and loves her friend. It shows a friendship so strong, so united. (I sound so mushy)

And a poem by Beethoven...

"ever mine,
ever thine,
ever us."


A seriously entertaining movie to watch after a stressful day of Bio or Calculus :)


Now, don't forget about "Bruise". I can seriously imagine what Jian Wei would have thought of when he first read the title. Hard sex leading to bruises, right Jian Wei? :p



Now, this is MY BRUISE. And I got it by absentmindedly walking into a strong-hard-wooden chair in church.

OUCH!

No comments: