Friday, August 1, 2008

Am I Ready?

I’m going to US in less than a month, and this is how much I’ve packed.



My list:
1. A laundry bag
2. A coat ( thanks dear =) )
3. A shampoo
4. Colgate =p
5. Facial cleanser
6. Aspirin and Plaster
7. Nth else
8. Mei you le
9. Tak ada lagi
10. NTH


How much lazier can I go? :p



So far, I have been lazing around, doing nothing except cleaning my cupboard occasionally and engrossing myself in CHICK LITS (they are so good, sigh)! I was supposed to revise Physics, but thanks to CHICK LITS (there’s so many at home, my sis’s fault), I have been procrastinating and until now, I have successfully finished, hmm, don’t want to say la, PAISEH...


Textbooks not ordered, ticket not confirmed, Penn card not registered, forms not filled, SUITCASE NOT PACKED... I’m not ready to go to US.

8 comments:

Yoke Peng 玉萍 said...

LOL
Me oso havent packed. nothing is inside my luggage. the price tag is still there.
shampoo, darlie, facial cleanser etc still at the shop. =P
btw, later when you have completed a check list on what to bring email to me k? Me still have no clear idea on what to bring. dun wan to left anything out. =P

eL tInker said...

hahah
slowly pack la =P
ready to go US?
heheh

Sabrina said...

haha...eugene says im hopeless

Eugene said...

packme pack me! and all is complete

Sabrina said...

if i can pack you, i would!

come to US to work k dear?

bruce@shark said...

Subby.. me ah? I campak all the clothes and shoes I'm gonna bring to US into my bag (but realized too much =( ) and then, I NEVER TOUCHED IT since then!!! *That was like.. one month ago when I first got my suitcase??=p*

Aiya... ma man lei la.. RELAX. Kita housemate sama sama malas tak apa... =D

Just make sure documents all got can d.... for now! =p

LOL.

Oh.. and yes, yes, pack Eugene into the suitcase... smuggle him in la. =p

I always joked with my friend who went to California last time say.. I wanna go over, do u have space for me in the suitcase? =p

Sabrina said...

MEI YUEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haven't seen u for so long, feels so weird! I'm going in less than a month, less than 3 weeks actually!!!CAn't believe it!!!

Liz said...

hahaha. pack eugene =p