Friday, August 8, 2008

Off They Fly

It has never occur to me the fact that everyone is so near to the DAY when they are going to fly to another continent at another part of the world, not until today. When I received a SMS saying goodbye, it hits me that everyone is going to fly soon, some today. Time flies again unrealized by me. I feel weird today. I don't know how to describe it. But, I feel weird. Everyone is going to fly, I am going to fly, in 37 days. Wow!

Shafique is flying off today (August 8) with those who are going to Pennsylvania State University. I am glad that at least I managed to send a good bye and good luck to him before he boarded the plane. He is the first person in INTEC that called me 玉萍, besides my high school friends. It's really fun to talk with him especially in Chinese on some "mildly" sensitive issues. =P I will miss you. =)

Five more days on August 13, another few of my friends are flying off too. They are going to Carnegie Mellon University.
Yiling, you are one of the smartest girl I have ever met. Even though we are not that close, I still treasure our friendship a lot. Do visit me at NU. =)
Liang Yeet, my vice president, you are sometime super annoying. But, I like you and all your lame jokes nonetheless. Thanks for making my life at INTEC full with laughter, but no thanks for pairing me up with people. =P
Koon Hwa aka Lost, you are the blur-est person in INTEC I guess. Got lost for once, and got famous as Lost forever. Don't forget your 宝贝, when you are at CMU. Must love her always. =P


This weekend, on August 17, another few of my friends are flying off to Michigan University.
Jian Wei, I don't know what to say to you. You have been very nice to me. Thanks for your help all this while. Recently, I realize that your name always appears whenever I am with Austin girls. "If Jian Wei is here, he is going to......" "If Jian Wei knows about this, he will......" You should be happy that so many girls are going to miss you. =P
Fu Han, you are super super funny. Some people might find you a little annoying, and sometimes I do as well, but you have always made my day nicer with all your funny and most of the time lame comments. I will definitely remember you and your boxers. =P


Last but not least, on August 25, Sabrina is flying off to University of Pennsylvania. Eu Win is going there too, but I am not sure about the date. I think he should be flying to UPenn around that time as well.
Sabrina, you are not indescribable. =P Don't just remember to go New Zealand and forget to find me at NU. =P See you at US.
Eu Win, my hometown friend, not that I know about it until last year. But, who cares? =P I think everyone except some guys will agree with me that you are the most gentleman guy in Austin. Thanks for your help all this while. You have shown me that BM High School is still a good school at BM like it used to be long time ago. =)


I think that's all for August.

On September 12, Timothy and Mei Yueh is flying off to Stanford University.
Timothy, my class reps, thanks for helping me when my laptop crash last time and when I need help in computer problems. You have made Austin a great class to be in. =)
Mei Yueh, you are so lucky to get into you no. 1 dream school, Timothy as well. Envy you two. I will definitely go California one day. =)


Among the used-to-be ADFP juniors, I am the last one to fly. So, I guess nobody is going to send me. =( Just joking. =P

I just want to wish everyone flying off to US mentioned and not mentioned above (I am sorry, I can't mention everyone here.)

Good Luck
&
All The Best

I am going to miss you all. =)
Everyone is welcome to visit me at NU. =)

And, those who are staying at INTEC for another year. Good luck to you in your applications and everything. I didn't forget you okay. I will miss you as well. =)

Gosh. That is so not me. =P

p.s.: I have posted this in both blogs, my own blog and Paprik Lovers so that everyone can read it. So, this is not a plagiarism. =P

p.p.s.:I know a lot of goodbye posts have been posted in a lot of blogs. But, I still feel like posting this one. So, just bear with me.

p.p.p.s.:This is my first proper post in Paprik Lovers, okay. Not just random jokes or facts or quizzes. =)

4 comments:

Liz said...

and im stuck here.. haha

good luck to all of you. i forgot to reply shafique, sigh. but i left a note in facebook... hopefully he doesnt mind =)

and jian wei, we are so going to miss you. see, your dream coming true.

just to all of you... thanks and thanks and good luck. and yoke peng, if im free, i'll bring a bunch of ppl to send u off, k?

*smile always, and send me a note when u reach there *

Sabrina said...

Yoke Peng, I'm definitely going to NU don't worry! U have to come to Philly too!!!

I didn't reply Shafique; I only woke up at 9, sigh...

eL tInker said...

all d best ya, yp and subby!
hopefully i can send u two off
will plan smth with airina
hee

lylfo5 said...

lol
thx for that thx
double lol
i guess im dat lame...
lol