Monday, August 25, 2008

Amy tagged me n I'm fighting jet lag

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
Jesus, but is Jesus a thing?

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?

a comforter, pillow and fan. WAIT, that's my dad's money.

3) Where do you wish to get married?

I want a garden wedding, but fellow Malaysians will curse me because the weather in Malaysia is too hot

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your lover?

I don't want to be owned by someone else. I'm mine.

5) Are you in love?

What do you think le? I have gene=)

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
in Kuching

7) Name the latest book that you bought.

I don't remember, i've been spending my summer reading my sis's books

8) What is your full name?

Lim Shin Jing, no Sabrina

9) Do you prefer your mother or your father?

Depends depends

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
don't know, i'm too tired to think

11) Christina or Britney?
Britnet, oops

12) Do you do your own laundry?

sometimes

13) The most exciting place you want to go?

too many, but right now, I just want to go to NZ

14) Hug or kisses?
Can I not choose?

15) 8 things I am passionate about
- music
- God
- shopping =p
- reading
- environment
- playing my violin
- many more..i'm really too tired to think

16) 8 things I say too often
-don't know
-okla
-whatever
-why 8 things? so many...

17) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again.
- im not answering this

18) 8 things I learned last year.
-why 8? i'll answer this ques in another post


13 comments:

Yoke Peng 玉萍 said...

Sabrina! You are still alive! =P
Glad to hear from you.
Take care yeah. =)

bruce@shark said...

Subby! We'll get in touch. I'm coming there(US) in two weeks. =)

I hope you get over the jet lag soon.

eL tInker said...

gosh subby!
i miss u alot!
how u doing?
=)

Sabrina said...

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!

im doing fine.

i'm so over jet lag, finally......

i've met up with a few Malaysians n Singaporeans. hope to meet more ppl.

Liz said...

wow

u sure fight jet lag quickly!

=)
take care oh... me want see pics later k?

=)

Sabrina said...

i did a reallllllllllllllyyyyyy stupid thing

i brought my cam without my charger, n therefore so far, i;ve only taken 4 pics.

stupid rite???
how how how?

Yoke Peng 玉萍 said...

Calm down. =)
Just go get another charger from the camera shop there. If ur brand is some common brand sure can find one. just hav to pay lo. hehe.

Sabrina said...

yea, have to pay, n im broke :(

food is so expensive. n books as well.

i bought this clicker thing which i have no idea what it is but i know i need it for like 40USD. how? no money d

Yoke Peng 玉萍 said...

Wat's that? Clicker? Is it juz for UPenn or everyone? Haha. 40USD is so expensive leh.

Well borrow charger from someone else when u need it till next year when u r back lo.

or ask ur mum ship to u. but i think it might cost more... hmm.... can try check out how. =)

eL tInker said...

hahahah
subby, u're more blur than i am huh?
how can u not bring charger?
u aso need some knock on ur head..LOL

bruce@shark said...

subby!!!! i'm not in US yet and missing u too! Gosh... time flies so fast.

And I'd better go over my checklist (after much nagging from my Dad I did two- one items to bring over, one more items to buy there =p) LOL.

Sabrina said...

hey guys. i just came back from a scavenger hunt, LOL. tired. i know, I still can't believe I forgot the charger. I wrote a checklist too and I have no idea how I can bring all other charger except for the cam, which is technically, the most important. I'm supposed to take pics, but im not, ARGH, haha.

yp: clicker is some student response device which I dnt know how to use and i'll probably spoil soon enough because it's so small

ht: im sorry i havent reply ur email. im waiting till everything ends next week and i can sit down n write a long reply ;p

my: don't be like me, so forgetful. i miss u too. it's weird being here actually.

~AmY~ AmylopectiN said...

Subby! (or I would rather call you Sinead O' Brien.) Hahaha... swt...
Glad to hear from you. Hope to hear more from you soon!
All da best!