Friday, May 22, 2009

casting..depending..relying..

In your presence i am content
You're altogether lovely.worthy.wonderful to me.

For every answered prayer
and i admit i do take them for granted sometimes yet u have your own reasons for why some of them are not being answered.
we might not understand and that is when we start doubting you.
Questioning why.
For always being there.I know you are but sometimes i fail and end up neglecting you.
For love that hears us when we call
For arms that lift us when we fall.
Anytime.Everyday.Everywhere.Everytime.


You have always been right beside us.
Leading us all along the way.The path you have for us.
And we've made it through
Because of you.

For days we cannot see
Wondering.Pondering to ourselves.
Where are you when we needed you?
For all that's yet to be
The trials we may have to face
When we'll be leaning on your grace
It will be your strength that save us
Teaching.Guiding.Providing us the wisdom to do so.
Your love that makes us strong.

I am learning.
I am only in the beginning of the journey and there's lots more for me to walk and experience with you.
Throughout these few years you've been guiding me.
Sending him over to keep an eye on me.

Cast all your anxiety on him for he cares for you.
I am.casting everything onto you.
Depending and relying on you fully


No comments: