Monday, May 11, 2009

Not a freshman, but a rising sophomore...

Finals are over, and I know I owe everyone a post. Sorry.

*****************************************************************************************

This semester has been incredible. Masquerade Ball, Spring, Northeast Malaysian Forum, Spring Fling, and Hey Day were the highlights of this semester.

1. Masquerade Ball:
First prom ever. Enough said. =)







































2. Spring:
Winter went away, and out came the sun. Cherry blossoms were everywhere for a week. Next spring, cherry blossoms in D.C.!



































3. Northeast Malaysian Forum:
Met up with fellow Malaysians whom I've heard about but never met. Went to Yale, my dream school (you all know this lah). Discussed issues close to my heart. Met up with Jian Wei. Had a lot of fun lah, despite having a chem midterm the same week. No pictures for this one. Sorry.


4. Spring Fling:
The most amazing weekend ever. The weather was perfect. After weeks of rain and wind, Mr. Sun came out. Fried Oreos, Akon, Guster, group performances, friends...what more can I ask for?


































a camel! i know, some "secret" frat rented a camel for fling.


5. Hey Day:
The juniors walks down Locust Walk, and everyone just throws eggs, mayo, mustard, ketchup, fish sauce, flour etc at them. But...they are not the only ones who get dirty! Once they get hyped up, they will start chasing after you to hug you.


































The semester has come to an end, and sad to say, I am not a freshman anymore. I can't believe a year has passed. Everyone has started packing, and in 2 days time, no one will be around anymore. Where has time flew to?

2 comments:

Liz said...

sounds like you've had a great year =)

Yoke Peng 玉萍 said...

Yer........... I want cherry blossom here too. Too cold for them I guess...

Enjoy your holiday! =)

I only have a month to go! Yes! Summer break soon! *Trying to be optimistic* =P