Monday, May 18, 2009

home...and loving it (sort of)

I'm home. But, I'm kinda bored. My dad took position as the Health Minister, banning me from going out for a week, for fear of me infecting other people with my non-existence swine flu =p.

So, I've been stuck at home, stalking people on Facebook, watching Singaporean dramas (where did my TVB drama on TV3 go to??? ='( ), and reading Archie comics.

I've finally had fish (thanks, mum!). Real fish, not deep-fried fillets. I've had my kolo mee (blissful look on my face now) and my seafood tomyam beehoon from jojo cafe. My aunt cooked fern with belachan, and I'm waiting for my "bak moi" (meat porridge) tomorrow, teehehe. Now, I want my laksa, tomato mee, gu bak mee, wanton soup, maggi goreng, nasi goreng pattaya, paprik, sweet noodle......

5 comments:

Yoke Peng 玉萍 said...

food is always tempting.......... i want all my food!

eL tInker said...

geeezz
subby, i crave for kolo mee now..and the beef noodles..and tomato mee..

ish ish
how come i can't find them in west malaysia?

Liz said...

LOLZ you came back purely to eat ah subby? XD

~AmY~ AmylopectiN said...

Subby!!!
Great that you are now back at home! But I wont be back until July... We gonna meet then, alright?

You like jojo cafe also? Haha... I used to go there very often i think the "tauke niong" can recognize me dy... Haha... but I dun go there now, they changed their chef n the food is not that nice anymore... =(

Liau Hui Theng ar!
Come kuching again lor.. then this time u can stay at my house. Hehe...

Sabrina said...

hui theng: that's why they are called kch food, haha

liz: sort of, hehe =p

amy: i love jojo...but yea, their business isn't that good anymore