Wednesday, November 5, 2008

OMG..Obama won and i am clueless about it...

Oh my...Obama won and i am clueless about it until my dad told me..forgive me for my ignorance..forgive me for my laziness to read news..forgive me for my lack of update..

it's the 6th day of holidays..and i am ashamed to say i have not done anything 'productive' so far..i should have checked out the universities, but i didn't..i should have gone to my dad's office to help him, but i didn't..i should have helped out abit in the housework..but i didn't..i should have done many things..but i didn't..hai..LAZINESS...

all i did was curled up in my house's sofa..and watched tv..desperate housewife, 90210, private practice, grey's anatomy, hong kong drama's..my mum actually said this "ah girl ah, i think u can glue ur eyes to d tv, den u dun have to afraid u will miss anything in the tv"..haha..and u know wat, i think she's right..

i wish to blog about smth more interesting that happened in my life..but there is NONE..haha..unless u guys wan me to blog about
how susan tried to matchmake d premed student a.k.a drug dealer with Julie, or how rich and spoilt are those kids from beverly hills<90210>

okay, i think i will return to my show..ugly betty's next..=D


-end of update-



4 comments:

Sabrina said...

envious envious....=(

eu win and i went downtown at 1am to celebrate Obama's winning, haha

Yoke Peng 玉萍 said...

Can I have life like that for a week then study for a week alternately? I have midterm tomorrow and here I am reading blogs......

Anyway, both of you (Sab & Eu Win) went ar?

At first I tot I want to go Chicago downtown last night, but in the end didn't go. Now, a little regret d. All thanks to seniors who warn about no politic in out JPA contract. =.='

eL tInker said...

yoke peng: trust me, u wouldn't want a life like this..i'm getting bored and i feel so aimless now in my life ..i rather return to d crazy study life i had last semester..LOL
and midterm, come on yp, u never have to worry =P
subby: u and eu win again ah..hehe..i wonder what engene said..joking joking..so how was d celebration? how was ur midterm?

Online Advisor said...

hi,

i saw u left one commnet about the chee cheong fun in teluk intan.

can pls advise the location cos i am going TI sat 8th.

tks

kraal