Saturday, November 8, 2008

God Knows Best

note: feeling sentimental now..this poem struck me in many ways..juz feel like posting it up =P

Our Father knows what's best for us,
So why should we complain-
We always want the sunshine,
But He knows there must be rain-
We love the sound of laughter
And the merriment of cheer,
But our hearts would lose their tenderness
If we never shed a tear...
With suffering and with sorrow,
He tests us, not to punish us,
But to help us meet tomorrow...
For growing trees are are strengthened
When they withstand the storm
So whenever we are troubled,
And when everything goes wrong,
It is just God working in us
To make our spirit strong.

7 comments:

Sabrina said...

Thanks hui theng

This helped me in many way.

I missed receiving msgs from you during the times i need them the most.

eL tInker said...

subby, u know u can rely on Him anytime..He's with u all d time..
i miss d times when we were in cemara..are ur mid term done? how is it? =D

Liz said...

hui theng that is a really nice poem =)

Sabrina said...

mid term is never done over here. I don't know why it's called midterm when we have 3 midterms in a semester =p Anyway, i have another midterm this coming week, and soon it will be the third midterm session and finals, so, NO, I'm not done, sigh. haha.

I did well in my 2nd midterm sessions though =) God's grace and blessing.

eL tInker said...

liz: yea, i love this poem..it's like a reminder to me..esp when i have problem =)
subby: hahah..all d best in ur 3rd mid term and finals..will pray for u..any other prayer requests? hee

Poirot1989 said...

You can pray for Subby to have more money too. I know she's shy to say this out loud, but she can't shop without $$$$. I know God has a ton of cash up there, it would be helpful if he drops a small portion of that for Subby.

So that she can belanja me when I go Penn....=p

Regards,
Jian Wei

Sabrina said...

JIAN WEI!!!!!!!!!