Saturday, July 26, 2008

TODAY I PRESENT...


Today, I present you...

......................................................

......................................

.........................

...............

.......

...

.

PINK GUAVA!!!

Pic is a bit dark...=p but can still see it's pink right?

Last week, Airina, Yoke Peng and Jian Wei told me that they have never seen a pink guava before. And since pink guava is one of the nicest fruit ever (ya, it is!!!), I thought I should do it justice by introducing it to everyone.

On the outside, pink guava looks the same as the normal, white guava that you eat. However, on the inside, it is pink (so cute right?=)). It is juicier than the white guava and the texture is softer. It is still crispy (is that the right term?) but with a certain tenderness, which makes it nicer than white guava. Besides that, it is SWEETER!!! Now, who wouldn't like something that is sweet (not overly sweet la)?

So guys, try the pink guava!!! It's full of Vitamin C (the rind apparently has more Vitamin C than citrus fruits) and it's tasty.

Can't find one in West Malaysia? Come to Kuching, to my home. I have huge supplies here=)


10 comments:

Yoke Peng 玉萍 said...

Now i know how a pink guava looks like. =P

seriously, i have never seen such guava before.

Yoke Peng 玉萍 said...

I tried a pink guava packet drink two days ago!!!
it tasted the same as a normal guava though. =P

airina said...

lol... maybe u should just Fed ex some to us...
seriously lo, it's common over here to see guava juice in pink, but never a guava in pink -_-

airina said...

oh ya. i told my mum d other day and she weny like 'wah... really anot.. got pink coloured de??!'
she has never seen one in all her life too. hah

Sabrina said...

hahaahahah...show her the pic

Liz said...

i've eaten them! i've eaten them!

i like them coz' not that hard... hehe =)

Yoke Peng 玉萍 said...

i told my mum the other day
guess wat she said
"oh, pink guava nia ma. When I was small, I used to eat a lot coz near my house got a pink guava tree."
then my uncle sitting nearby said
"yeah lo. It's so common here also last time." ==
I was so excited when I told them...
-_-"

Sabrina said...

liz: i agree, not so hard, nicer

yoke peng: how come u have never seen one then????

Poirot1989 said...

Are you freaking sure they are edible? They look like guava dipped in cyanide.

@_____________@

Cheers,
Jian Wei

Sabrina said...

jian wei: they are FREAKIN edible. it's soooooooo good