Friday, June 5, 2009

M.E. ME

Was packing up all my stuff because I'm moving to a new house at the end of the year. Stumbled upon some pictures of me when I was young (now so old already lol)...

I was a REALLY fat baby T.T

See how much I like to eat! Sigh...Cannot resist when I have so much food in front of me!

Then, I went into a phase when I hated taking pictures. See how grumpy I was?

Hmm...I guess I LOVE taking photos at this point of time in life lol.

Primary 5. My brother was so much cuter then lol. I was so thin last time, even though I eat and eat and eat all the time. Why am I so fat now? Why? =(

8 comments:

bruce@shark said...

U so freaking thin in Primary 5!!!! Luckily now normal d =p

Yoke Peng 玉萍 said...

n so tall!!

Sabrina said...

not freaking thin le...now freaking fat =p

Poirot1989 said...

You where got fat?? AIYOH!!!!! Eh kawan...mana pics from Penn State ah??

Pokes,
Jian Wei

eL tInker said...

yeala!!
where got fat!!! i post up my primary pics only u know..that's call fat! LOL
humph
hahahah =P

Sabrina said...

jian wei...oh shit, i never send to you? i don't know where i put those pics le...are you sure or not? no kidding here...i don't have them

hui theng, last time thin...now fat =p

Eugene said...

hahahaa....i guess your at a point of the bell curve graph where its over the median already.

Unknown said...

LOL.. Primary 5 is when i first met you rite? was it primary 5? you're so tall then already. you peaked too early la. lols.