Friday, December 19, 2008

2008

My first semester has ended. I still can't believe it. The year is coming to an end. I can't believe it.

I had so much fun this year.


A relaxing weekend in Port Dickson. Thanks, Yiling and Uma!


A crazy and full of laughter Melaka trip. Thanks, Mei Yueh!


Eye of Malaysia with Amy and Chen Khuan

A not so formal yet fun Graduation dinner.

The trip when we found Airina's interesting pics. Thanks, Airina! =p

My first baseball game. I still don't get baseball.


The BIG APPLE!

I found "my" cafe.

A fun weekend at Longwoods Garden during Intercultural Leadership Program

and many many more happy and interesting moments...

There was sad stuff too, like missing my sis's wedding


and my grandpa's passing away...

But I'm thankful for everything I have
and I wish everyone

"Merry Christmas!"

&

"May the year to come bring joy and peace."




4 comments:

eL tInker said...

i really miss our time in Kuantan!
and u really have been through alot this year subby!
it's time for u to take a rest and enjoy ur hols! =)

m

Sabrina said...

what is that m doing there hui theng? =p

eL tInker said...

hahah
i wanted to write
'merry christmas in advance too'
but ter-published my comment b4 i get too..lol

Liz said...

lol. i wanna wish too. merry christmas! =)