Thursday, September 18, 2008

A QUICK UPDATE

throwing a quick post here...

to all Paprik lovers,

I'm doing well. I'm enjoying myself. I'm broke. I hate doing my homework. I tried dancing (salsa and waltz). I still hate physics. I am getting fatter (I don't know how, I've been walking and walking and walking). I'm going shopping this weekend (still the same old me, broke but want to shop!). I miss going for a late night drink with you guys. I MISS YOU GUYS!!! I want a hug from everyone!

to Eugene,

I miss you. I guess that sums it all up.

to all my INTEC friends (Mei Yueh, Tim, Jian wei, Q, Shereen, Uma and many many more),

Life without you guys just ain't the same. Seriously.
p/s: Uma, I saw someone who looks like you!!!

to May (if you ever see this),

I miss smsing you!!!!!!!!!!! Come to US one day. We can go on a shopping spree again!

I have so many things to blog about: orientation, the campus, restaurant week (went to a fabulous Jap restaurant=p), Chinatown trip, Malaysians at Penn, the activities I joined, my college dorm, life here etc) but I'm so behind work. I'm sorry. =p I will take more pics (am trying very hard to, but I always forget)

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

6 comments:

Yoke Peng 玉萍 said...

Sabrina!

Good to hear that you are enjoying yourself there. =)

I miss you too. And, one star * for you to have guess correctly the other when I called. Lol.

Eugene said...

why you say miss you guys...when al your refering are girls =p

Sabrina said...

LOL...

miss u girls then!!!

~AmY~ AmylopectiN said...

I miss you too! Subby!
Miss you a lot....

Poirot1989 said...

Of course life is different without me. No one to bang balls anymore.

Btw, I'm spreading the "bang balls" over here in USA. In fact in front of my room, we have this white board which my roommate and I wrote:

"This room believes in ballism because we're all ballers"

Cool leh!!!

Bang balls,
Jian Wei

Sabrina said...

bang balls *roll eyes*