Monday, June 30, 2008

Anything and Whatever


I went to my aunt's house last week, and I went to Jusco. There.. I saw two very very cute drinks,

Now, no more excuse to,

"What do you want to drink?"

"Anything"

"You?"

"Whatever."

~drumroll~
INTRODUCING..... ANYTHING AND WHATEVER!

Whatever!

Anything!

Whatever is a non-carbonated drink package that comes in 6 different flavors; among which is Ice Lemon Tea and Chrysanthemum Tea.

Anything is a carbonated drink package with seven flavors spanning, orange. fizzy lemon, etc etc.

Just drinks you'd say, nothing spectacular. But it is so so so so cute because YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT"S INSIDE!

Yup. You have no idea what is inside. There are six and seven possible flavors, but the individual cans are not labelled with the content. You will not know what's inside until you pop it open and try! (The sample they gave free at the counter: I got Ice Lemon Tea, and it tasted great =) )

Interesting, no? You ask for whatever, you get whatever.

TRY IT! I wanted to but they only sell in half dozen packs, I can't drink all six in one day. =(

So hint to Jusco: Sell them individually for us to sample, and pay me for advertising for you!

Hehehehehe. Do check them out! =)

1 comment:

timtam said...

can't you find any better pix of me to post? lol

eh, add a chatbox at the side la. hehe